Mit Verspätung und viel Medienrummel ist es jetzt so weit: Die PMDG 737 ist für den Microsoft Flight Simulator erschienen. Nach dem FS2004, FSX und P3D bietet das Team von Robert Randazzo den Verkaufsschlager damit auch im neuesten Sim an.
Mit einem reduzierten Startpreis von 70 Dollar ist die Maschine jetzt im PMDG-Shop verfügbar. Wer auf den Marketplace des Microsoft Flight Simulator setzt, muss noch ein bisschen warten. Randazzo will die Maschine dort erst nach einigen Update-Runden anbieten. Die 737 gibt es in der 700-Version. Danach sollen die Einzelpakete folgen – wir berichteten.
The PMDG 737-700 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
The first installment of the most highly anticipated new airliner product series for Microsoft Flight Simulator is finally here!
Created by the most recognized and experienced team in desktop flight simulation, the PMDG 737-700 is an incredibly detailed, feature rich simulation of the ubiquitous Boeing narrow body. Representing years of work to to leverage the very best that Microsoft Flight Simulator can offer, the PMDG 737-700 is as technically rich as it is visually stunning.
All new models, entirely new textures, a completely new sound environment and tens of thousands of changes, adaptations, improvements and fixes, the PMDG 737-700 is the ultimate realization of flight simulation, forty years in the making.
- Fully customized system simulation for all major and minor aircraft systems and components.
- Highly sophisticated logical simulation of onboard information systems and aircraft management.
- PMDG’s customized, flight model with enhanced physics augmentation.
- Rigid body physics for wing and tail surfaces.
- Fully customized flight control systems with normal, standby and reversionary capability.
- Accurate resolution cockpit displays
- Interchangeable equipment options for cockpit instrumentation
- Numerous user configurable options from throughout the global 737 operator fleet.
- Updated 737 options packages reflecting operational improvements and changes to the global 737 fleet.
- Full featured failures simulation to cover nearly all QRH scenarios as well as real-world mean time to failure simulations model.
- Native PMDG datalink simulation compatible with simBrief integration.
- Incandescent and LED lighting packages, as well as fully dimming flight deck lights and annunciators.
- Driveable pushback tug.
- Customized sound package that leverages advanced sound recording and playback technology for incredible realism.
- Sound environment built using recordings from a purpose-instrumented airplane recording effort.
- Highly integrated exterior, interior cabin and flight deck sound environments.
- Includes the 737-700 in passenger configuration with both blended winglets and split scimitar winglet configurations.
- Includes the Boeing Business jet in with both blended winglets and split scimitar winglets configurations.
- Includes the 737-700 BDSF freighter with main deck cargo door with blended winglets.
- Full set of ground equipment for each aircraft type, including passenger servicing vehicles, VIP vehicles for the BBJ and cargo handling equipment for the BDSF.
- Virtual cockpit model, with ultra high detail textures, 3D rendering and reflective properties.
- Advanced animations techniques leveraging the new MSFS engine to truly bring the 737 flight deck to life.
- Cockpit differences between the passenger, cargo and BBJ airplanes are accurately rendered.
- PMDG Operations Center 2.0 for easy livery installation and ease of receiving free product updates from PMDG.
- A full featured tutorial will guide you through proper operation of the 737 from power up to power down.
- PMDG Simulations Official youTube content to aide new PMDG 737 pilots in getting the most from their purchase.
- Free customer support both at our customer forum and directly from our support team if necessary.
…and much much more!
- This product is compatible only with Microsoft Flight Simulator for PC.
- You must have installed Microsoft Flight Simulator on a PC to use this product.
- This product requires a live connection to the internet for installation.
- This product uses a full virtual cockpit and does not include 2D panels.
- This PMDG 737 license is for personal education only, not for professional or training use.
- This product is not currently available in Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace.
- This purchase cannot be transferred to the Xbox platform.
Note: Digitally delivered products are not refundable.
Pending Future Updates to the PMDG 737-700:
- The PMDG-EFB (cockpit tablet) remains in development and will be added during summer’22 in a free update.
- High resolution cabin models and landing gear bay interiors for all 737 variants remain in development and will be added during maintenance updates.
- New features added to Microsoft Flight Simulator will be made available within the 737 via free updates. (Weather radar, for example.)
- For the best user experience, PMDG recommends checking the Updates page in PMDG Operations Center regularly for free updates to this product.
Simulator: Microsoft Flight Simulator
Hardware: Intel i7 or i9 processor with 8 or more cores operating at 3.5 GHz or faster processor, 16 GB of RAM or higher, a high-performance, DirectX 11 or 12-capable video card with 8 GB or more of on-board, dedicated VRAM. (2080Ti/3080Ti or newer, for example.)
If your installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator runs reasonably well using other popular aircraft add-ons, then it will run the PMDG 737-700 just fine.