Neue Cockpit-Texturen, Drucker-Funktion, Enteisung am Boden und vieles mehr: Der ToLiss A319 für X-Plane 12 hat vor zwei Tagen ein großes Update erhalten.
Version 1.9 (July 10th 2023)
Major new features:
– New cockpit textures
– Pilot models in external view
– Animated cockpit windows, sunshades, tray tables etc.
– ACARS Print function
– Full ground services suite, including animated deicing
– Rework of the sound suite for all engine types
Minor new features:
– ISCS redesign including a scalable ISCS.
– Retuned VLS and approach pitch
– Retuned the pitch moment balance with extended flaps
– Addition of 24 new C/Bs bringing the total to 161 functional C/Bs
– Addition of Radio Altimeter failure model
– Improved aircraft startup sequence simulating also MCDU, FWC and FMGS startup times
– Oil temperature indication on ECAM now changes according to logic specific for the given engine type
– Increase landing gear tire resolution for a rounder experience
– Added console lights (XP12 only)
– Increase number of possible simultaneous faults to 20
– Added PRED WS OFF memo
– Automatic reversion to arrival or departure ATIS request if regular ATIS is not available (via Hoppie network)
– Added DDRMI failure flags in case of loss of power or invalid needle angles
– Added autopilot disconnection on manual trim.
– Reduced minimum valid preselected speed to allow speeds below 160kts.
– Improved mouse wheel pitch trim speed
– Fixed a bug with the descent profile following if below transition level and QNH in MCDU and QNH on FCU don’t match
– Some improvements to the smartcopilot.cfg file
– Fixed a bug that caused the GS Mini not to be considered with pilot selected VAPP.
– Fixed jitter of the L/DEV and V/DEV scales that can occur under certain conditions when performing a GA during a non-precisiong approach
– Inhibit of EGT OVERLIMIT warning following an engine shutdown due to fire
– Brought the REV SET ECAM Caution back
– Fixed mouse wheel function on WX Radar System switches
– Fixed FBW behaviour in case of loss of both FAC (no reversion to direct on L/G extension)
– Fixed FBW upmode logic to allow automatic upmode to normal law if conditions triggering a degenerated law are gone.
– Fixed link between APU start capability and battery availability
– Improved VLS computation in dual hydraulic cases with slats frozen in the retracted position.
– Improved rudder authority for VMGC and Beta target
– Fixed a crash in PDC/CPDLC messages if there are space characters in the wrong spot.
– Fixed a bug with fuel consumption during 200NM jumps