Folgend auf das Update für den A321 hat ToLiss jetzt auch den A319 mit einem Update versehen. Neben einer längeren Liste von Bugfixes, kann die Airbus-Simulation in Version 1.5.2 jetzt auch Gewichte und Temperaturen in Imperial Units darstellen. Das Update gibt es wie immer durch einen Re-Download im jeweiligen Webshop wie zum Beispiel X-Plane.org.
Minor new features:
– Improved lateral control laws for better handling during engine failures
– Added injected faults to the situation save.
– Complete rework for the managed speed computation for a given CI during the climb phase
– Retuning of the fuel burn for the existing engine types (IAE + CFM)
– Rework of the EWD for better accuracy of the representation
– Livery specific configuration items can now be done via a livery configuration file
– Added support for approaches with MA route points between the MAP and the runway, like e.g. LOWI RNP-Y for Rwy 08
– Oil quantity now decreases when the engine is running and increases when engine is stopped and all the oil accumulates in the sump.
– Crew oxygen is now consumed if you breath through the oxygen mask.
– Aircraft registration is now in a separate object (selcal.obj) with separate texture to easily adapt the registration to custom liveries
– Added Minimum and 100 above callouts for MDA minima
– FMGS can now compute predictions across discontinuities
– Improved Glide Slope tracking performance
– Fixed an issue on XP10 that could disable LNAV tracking
– Improved GPWS mode 2 performance to reduce occurance of false warnings
– Fixed behaviour of FIX INFO page when two radials are entered and the first radial is cleared
– When copying the active FPLN into the SEC FPLN, the SEC FPLN page is now called automatically
– The ILS frequency is no longer deleted when entering the GA phase
– In DES phase, when extending flaps or slats, the managed speed target remains unaffected now, as it should
– When moving the thrust levers into reverse prior to touch down, the associated ECAM warning now self-clears upon touch-down
– Speed target in GA phase reduced to Green dot (rather than 250kts/CI speed)
– During TO, in SRS mode, the magenta bug now remains on the V2 mark, but the AP controls pitch to achieve a speed between V2+10 and V2+20 when all engines are operating
– KEDW is now available as an airport again.
– Fixed issue with disappearing LOC indication when flying the LOC backcourse
– Fixed issues with Minimum callouts when they did not coincide with Radio altitude callouts
– Fixed issue with inconsistent runway naming between procedures and scenery
– Improved smart copilot synchronization of the MCDUs
– Fixed a bug leading to x-plane freeze when changing runway after a go around (under certain conditions)
– Hydraulic brake accumulator pressure does not change anymore when changing from yellow supply to accumulator supply without changing amount of braking
– Fixed an issue with alternate flight plan loading if alternate plan is in “fms” format.
– Cabin chime queue is fixed so that no chimes are lost anymore.
– Corrected the logic for AC power supply to the system 1 fuel pumps. Direct supply from GEN1 now depends on the GEN 1 LINE switch as it should.
– Corrected vertical guidance for LOWI RNP RWY08 approaches. (You have to make sure to be at flaps 2 when crossing WI750/WI810, the subsequent 3.77deg slope cannot be flown clean without accelerating)
– ILS tracking retuning in LOC and G/S
– BSCU failures now actually do something.
– Limited alternate braking pressure to 1000psi
– Fixes to the VOR cone of confusion model – you do not lose DME or identifier anymore
– Improvements to ILS auto tuning
– Standby DDRMI now uses the same datasource as the VOR/ADF needles on the ND.
– When performing a DIRTO with Radial In or Radial Out, the heading does not resync anymore upon insert, if already in Heading mode
– RNP departures from NZQN RW23 work now as they should.
– Reduced speed trend and vertical FD jitter occuring during high accelerations
– Fine tuned AP altitude tracking and capture