Entsprechend der Ankündigung hat iniBuilds Wort gehalten und das Update für den Airbus A300 veröffentlicht. Version zwei des Klassikers verspricht, neben der technischen Harmonisierung mit dem A310, auch ein neues Außenmodell. sowie eine überarbeitete Fehlersimulation.
Die kostenlose Aktualisierung ist ausschließlich über den inBuilds Manager zu beziehen. Dieser wurde neulich veröffentlicht und zentralisiert die Installations- und Updateroutinen der Shop-Produkte. Nutzer von VR-Brillen kommen leider noch nicht in den Genuss der neuen A300 Version und werden gebeten den iniBuilds Support zu kontaktieren. Dieser stellt weiterhin die VR-kompatible Version eins des A300 zur Verfügung.
Im neuen Jahr, so kündigt der iniBuilds Gründer Ubaid Mussa im Update Foren-Post an, wird es weitere Neuigkeiten zum A310 für den MSFS geben. Die Entwicklung mache große Fortschritte, auch andere Projekte wird man dann zeigen bzw. nennen können.
- STBY generator function adjusted. Added function of self-test when on ground.
- AC BUS1 and AC BUS 2 failure added ELEC system adjusted to respond to this failure
- Dual AC BUS failure added system adjust to match this failure including loss of flight controls and slats and flaps.
- LAND REC function adjusted and enhanced. LAND REC when pressed will now bring back correct flight controls and also bring back slats and flaps operations.
- Flight on battery only items adjusted.
- Green Yellow and Blue system failures added. Along with dual failures.
- Servo control failures added allowing flight controls to fail for a given HYD system but the rest of the system keeps functioning correctly.
- HYD ACCU logic adjusted and enhanced. You can now empty the ACCU with parking brake applications meaning breaks will eventually fail to hold the aircraft.
- ALTN BRKS function adjusted and enhanced. If brake system selected to ALT or ALT ON and no yellow system pressure ACCU will correctly drain and braking system will be powered from the yellow system.
- SLATS and FLAPS jammed failure added allowing for slats or flaps to be jammed at any point.
- Spoiler failures added.
- Bleed output from engines adjusted and enhanced. Bleed output adjusted depending on demand from anti ice and packs etc.
- HP/LP valve logic adjusted and enhanced to be more accurate.
- Pack pre cooler temperature adjusted
- ECAM SD page drawing adjusted to be more accurate.
- APU bleed logic adjusted to correctly close HP valves when selected on.
- CGCC target values adjusted and made more accurate.
- General CG change from fuel movement to trim tank adjusted and made more accurate
- Fuel auto feed logic adjusted and enhanced.
- ECAM SD page drawing fully redone with new system giving much more accurate display of the auto fuel feeding process.
- If CG outside of limits ECAM will be triggered and fault light shown on CGCC.
- Trim tank can be filled on the ground via EFB FOB box.
- MTOW adjusted to higher figure. This was done to give more flexibility on longer flights.
- Trim tank logic adjusted with FWD feeding below FL200.
- New ECAM system added to give more accurate results due to failures
- Over 150 ECAMs now in for the A300 V2.
- STS page failed items adjusted along with approach conditions. Such as landing distance factors etc. These are now included for many of the failures.
- Door page remade to reflect the real aircraft more accurately along with slide arming and disarming.
- IDC added as an option, you can toggle this on and off in the EFB.
- IDC allows for Hoppie integration and CPDLC functionality for some VATSIM / IVAO ATC stations.
- CPDLC allows for free text messages to be sent between users and other aircraft and ATC.
- Ability to request PDC from some VATSIM / IVAO ATC stations.
- ATC MSG light added in flight deck along with correct call sound.
- Message sent and received on the IDC can be printed and stored in the fight deck next to the CPT.
- Keyboard input for IDC
- IDC FREQ preset function added so you can store com FREQ. These are saved to a custom file and will stay after you close the sim.
- Single engine AP operation added.
- Added custom controller for rudder trim. Rudder trim is manual when slats are zero after slats are zero rudder is controlled via the AP
- Custom EGT system that now more accurately reflects EGT at MCT TOGA and CLB.
- More realistic cooling times and adjusted between GE and PW.
- Starting time adjusted to make even more accurate on both GE and PW.
- N2 / N1 ratio adjusted to make even more accurate.
- Hot starts are now possible with correct ECAM given if EGT goes over set limit.
- Custom oil pressure system added so oil pressure builds during cranking of engine.
- Engine indications are no longer the same.
- Brand new FM for the A300 V2 vs the V1. Using new Aerofoil data on both the THS and wings.
- New FM taking advantage of the experimental FM in XP.
- New CG calculation allow for more accurate CG across whole flight envelope.
- Landing gear travel range enhanced
- More accurate climb performance in upper FLs due to custom system feeding engine thrust data.
- Enhanced landing feel for even more accuracy.
3D model and textures
- Brand new PW 3D model and textures taken from the A310.
- GE textures enhanced taken across from the A310.
- Rear of aircraft 3D enhanced with new model for THS allowing full animation
- Fuse length corrected
- Nose shaped enhanced and window textures taken across from A310
- Brand new full cargo interior for A300 F allowing full interactive persistent loading of cargo containers
- Brand new textures for fuselage with more wear and tear. This will change per livery.
- Brand new GE and PW engine sounds based on the A310
- All switches and sounds assets enhanced from A300 V1, close to all the sounds are taken from a real aircraft with multiple recordings of each switch.
- Cabin sounds enhanced and based on assets taken from a real aircraft.
- 70 custom failures added. Including Engine failures ELEC system failures and HYD failures.
- Failure system added to the FMS to allow management of failures.
- Added landing distance module on EFB showing factored and non-factored landing distance for a given auto brake and weight combination.
- Added Avitab integration to allow for chart viewing. Extra download found on forum needed for this function to work.
- Takeoff data allowing more flap settings to be used on given runway lengths
- Added autosave management via the panel states module.
- Load sheet CG slider added, giving you the ability to set your own CG in flight and on the ground.
- GE and PW engine toggle added, allowing you to change engine type after load in or during flight (not recommended)
- Added autosave system from A310, this allows automatic saving a set intervals and also custom save states which are persistent.
- Constant computation of OPT altitudes to give more accurate reading during flight
- Step climbs added. Only 1 step can be used during the CRZ phase as per the real aircraft
- ENG OUT functions added to the FMS including ENG OUT service celling etc.
- TRP FMS ENG OUT logic added.
- Brand new LNAV taken from Beluga and adapted to A300 this system includes fully custom roll channel for the AP, allowing much higher accuracy when flying at higher FLs and during RNAV approaches.
- Keyboard input added for FMS and IDC.