Ihr findet die aktuelle Version hier. Der externe Generator erstellt DCS-Missionen. Bei jeder neuen Runde „merkt“ sich das Tool Gewinne, Verluste, Positionen – „managt“ also dauerhaft den Gefechtsstatus.
DCS Liberation 2.5.0 Bug-Fix und Feature Übersicht:
Saves from 2.4 are not compatible with 2.5.
- [Engine] DCS 2.7 Support
- [UI] Improved FOB menu, added a custom banner, and do not display aircraft recruitment menu
- [Flight Planner] Added AEW&C missions. (by siKruger)
- [Kneeboard] Added dark kneeboard option (by GvonH)
- [Campaigns] Multiple EWR sites may now be generated, and EWR sites may be generated outside bases (by SnappyComebacks)
- [Mission Generation] Cloudy and rainy (but not thunderstorm) weather will use the cloud presets from DCS 2.7.
- [Plugins] Added LotATC export plugin (by drsoran)
- [Plugins] Added Splash Damage Plugin (by Wheelijoe)
- [Loadouts] Replaced Litening with ATFLIR for all default F/A-18C loadouts.
- [Flight Planner] Front lines now project threat zones, so TARCAP/escorts will not be pruned for flights near the front. Packages may also route around the front line when practical.
- [Flight Planner] Fixed error when planning BAI at SAMs with dead subgroups.
- [Flight Planner] Mig-19 was not allowed for CAS roles fixed
- [Flight Planner] Increased size of navigation planning area to avoid plannign failures with distant waypoints.
- [Flight Planner] Fixed UI refresh when unchecking the „default loadout“ box in the loadout editor.
- [Objective names] Fixed typos in objective name : ARMADILLLO -> ARMADILLO (by SnappyComebacks)
- [Payloads] F-86 Sabre was missing a custom payload
- [Payloads] Added GAR-8 period restrictions (by Mustang-25)
- [Campaign] Date now progresses.
- [Campaign] Added game over message when a coalition runs out of functioning airbases.
- [Mission Generation] Fixed „invalid face handle“ error in kneeboard generation that occurred on some machines.
- [Mod Support] Stopped support for 2.5.5 Rafale Mode, and removed factions that were using it
- [Mod Support] Su-57 mod support might be out of date