Eagle Dynamics hat ein neues Update für die Open Beta des Digital Combat Simulator (DCS) veröffentlicht. Mit dabei: Die Syrien-Karte von Ugra Media, die neue „Raven One“-Kampagne von Baltic Dragon für die F/A-18C und vieles mehr.
Das heutige DCS-Update ist nicht gerade klein, was seinen Inhalt angeht. Neben vielen neuen Funktionen für die zahlreichen Aircraft-Module, hat auch der Simulator selbst viele Verbesserungen erhalten. So ist nicht nur die DDR als neue Partei dazugekommen, sonder auch viele Waffen- und AI-Systeme wurden verbessert.
Die erste Erwähnung in Eagle Dynamics Changelog müsste aber den größten Speicherplatz im DCS einnehmen. Gestern hatten wir bereits über den Release berichtet, jetzt ist es verfügbar: Die Early Access-Version der Syria-Map von Ugra Media steht durch das Update bereit. Die Karte gibt es derzeit noch mit eine Early-Access-Rabatt von 20 Prozent bei Eagle Dynamics.
In den letzten Wochen waren auch erste Let’s-Play-Videos zu einer neuen Kampagne von Baltic Dragon erschienen. In Raven One können DCS-Pilotinnen- und Piloten mit der F/A-18C auf der Gulf Map die Story des gleichnamigen Buches von Kevin Miller nachfliegen. Mit dem neuen Update soll diese Kampagne auch bereit stehen. Neben einer Mi-8-Kampagne von Stone Sky.
Das komplette Update wird wie immer durch den DCS-Updater geladen und sollte in Kürze zur Verfügung stehen. Hier das gesammte Changelog, wie es Eagle Dynamics gerade veröffentlicht hat:
Introduced the new DCS: Syria Map by Ugra Media.
Introduced two new campaigns:
- DCS: F/A-18C Raven One Сampaign by Baltic Dragon
- DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Crew Part 1 Campaign by Stone Sky
- R-27 missiles family. Reduced the value of the induced drag, increased lift. Lift to drag ratio now is more accurate and provides better performance against maneuvering targets, compared to AIM-7 performance level.
- R-77 missile. Reduced the value of the induced drag, reduced transonic zero-lift drag, increased the lift. Missile will better save energy, slightly increased range at low altitude.
- AIM-7 missile. Adjusted autopilot to fix guidance inaccuracy.
- DCS Scripting Engine. Shooting start/end events lack information on weapons – fixed.
- DCS Scripting Engine. Most weapon class functions fail on torpedoes – fixed.
- SA-6 Kub. Search-track radar still emits after the alarm state set to green – fixed.
- Runway still damaged after repair for bombs craters just off the edge of the runway – fixed.
- Dedicated Server. „Engage Air Weapons“ has reduced functionality on dedicated (norender) server – fixed.
- MP. [LCtrl + F10] command allows the player to get position on map even in ‚Map only‘ mode – fixed.
- The Schnellboot will evade a collision in a torpedo attack.
- ME. Neutral static objects are not in the targets list, but can be selected by clicking on the object on the map – fixed.
- Aircraft AI. Lead aircraft in tight turns can create physics problems for wingmen – fixed.
- MiG-25. When a plane loses a wing, missiles stay in the air – fixed.
- Air tankers with unsuitable refueling connectors for the player’s AC will not react to the player’s requests.
- Projected runway lights turn off as soon as the nose wheel is down – fixed.
- Implementing compressibility for pitot tube for Mach > 1 and turning it on for all planes.
- Tail wheel tuned for all taildraggers.
- GDR (East Germany) added as a country.
- MP. Now when server creation, the first (not last) mission in the list will be selected.
- Ships start a mission in motion even if they have set speed 0 in the mission – fixed.
- ME. AI aircraft. Added checkbox “AI off” for ground start.
- ME. It’s possible to set a task for aircraft AIs to attack friendlies – fixed.
- ME. Improved auto naming of groups.
- When choosing a missile on the F10 map and switching to the F6 view to this missile, another missile is shown – fixed.
- MP. Cargo not synced correctly hangs in the sky after release, and can obstruct other helicopters in drop zones – fixed.
- Sling loaded Cargo phantom not destroyed by destroy() function – fixed.
- AI not using high drag MK 82 Snakeye below 1000ft – fixed.
- Helicopter wingmen fall through the deck when landing on the ship – fixed.
- Briefing window. Moving and scaling of large illustrations is adjusted.
- F10 map units coordinates are out of panel – fixed.
- ME. In advanced trigger options, if add an item by CLONE, then the content of the newly cloned item will not be saved – fixed.
- ME. Added View menu item with ability to switch between Imperial and Metric units.
- Added removing of precompiled shaders from previous version of dcs on Update.
- Ground AI. The vehicles do not turn smoothly, but along a broken line – fixed.
DCS F-14B by Heatblur Simulations
- NEW – Added 11 Quickstart missions for the Syria map.
- Included Supercarrier versions for Syria Quickstart missions.
- Added Quickstart Free Flight mission for the Channel map.
- Fixed scripting error in Time Trial missions.
- Updated AIM-54 countermeasure resistance probabilities.
- Fixed MLC Auto not using actual antenna elevation above horizon.
- Fixed keybindings not incrementing panel and gauge lights appropriately.
- Fixed RIO annunciator light intensities.
- Increased intensity of slime lights (= formation lights).
- Corrected roughness of intake ramps.
- Fixed broken normals on intake areas.
- Fixed unwelded vertices on engine nacelle.
- Fixed mismatch intake ramp color on default livery.
- Fixed incorrectly assigned textures on exterior gear doors and right wing.
- Fixed missing fuselage in cockpit view.
- Re-added normal map on TCS pod.
- Rudders will now detach with heavy damage.
- Increased size of fuel tank hitboxes to more closely match real life sizes.
- Adjusted damage model to be less “tanky” with direct missile hits.
- Improved aerodynamic damage effects.
DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM
- Sound missing for AI aircraft once airborne bug fix.
DCS MiG-19P by RAZBAM
- Fixed several typos in Russian cockpit.
- Fixed the frontal glass canopy mesh so it does not look like it is raining inside it.
- Small cockpit textures corrections.
China Asset Pack by Deka Ironwork Simulations
- Added WingLoong-1 UAV AI for China, Pakistan, Egypt, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, United Arab Emirates, Algeria.
- Added AKD-10 missile for WingLoong-1, more weapons will be added later.
- Fixed HQ-7 LN no radar warning issue.
DCS JF-17 by Deka Ironwork Simulations
- Re-made 6 training missions (more will come later)
- Added new ground crew voiceover
- Added abs axis binding for:
- UFCP and HUD Brt knobs
- ACP COM1/2, TCN/ILS and MSL Vol knobs
- Сockpit illumination and AAR light knobs
- Note: dcs provides only 10 customized axis commands
- Fixed: SMS page: max bomb quantity for selection (determined by load setting)
- If more than 4 bombs mounted (i.e. 6), additional quantity 6 at OSB R5
- If less or equal than 4 bombs, only show quantity 1, 2, 4 as before
- Fixed: player must turn off all power supply to (un)install AAR probe.
- Fixed: player must open canopy to update DTC.
- Fixed thrust and wheel brakes axis command id (
need to rebind your joystick!!!)
- Fixed UFCP_1 fallback viewport name.
- Added g-suit tube operation in auto start/stop script.
- Known issues:
- ED just changed AG radar render code, we need time to figure out how to make our AG radar EXP modes work again.
DCS SA-342 by Polychop Simulations
- Linked brightness of gun and mistral sight to weapons panel brightness rotator dial.
- Added support for NS430 Module implementation.
DCS C-101 Aviojet by AvioDev
- Video ON/STB/OFF switch in clickable cockpit is now conforming to DCS standards
- Fixed EB FD glideslope commands. It now commands correctly to follow ILS GS, independently of the speed of the aircraft
- Fixed voice-over of Sea Eagle missile training mission
- Fixed Sea Eagle missile training mission. Modified wingman task to be able to launch two missiles
- Enabled engine fire in failures list
- All failures repair works now. See extensive list below
- Fixed damage and failures repair issues:
- Now all EB engine-related failures are applied to C-101 (it was not the case previously)
- All failures related to engine are now correctly repaired. Engine start is now possible after repair
- Added repair of the following previously implemented avionics failures and unrecoverable states: landing lights burnout, landing gear lock override safety wire, cockpit depressurization, reset of landing gear emergency extension handles, gear/flaps stuck state due to overspeed, canopy fracturing (C-101CC only)
- Landing gear lever is forced now to extend position at repair
- Improved ITT indication (both needle and digits) when electrical power is cycled on/off
- Adjusted engine N1 and N2 pointers movement speed when electrical power is switched on/off
- Adjusted movement speed of voltmeter needle
- Fixed brightness of rear cockpit AOA indexer
- Fixed C-101EB takeoff mission. F-18 does not crash now
- Added SCAR Light Test Button functionality
- Fixed ERR light on SCAR Display Unit. It now blinks correctly and on both cockpits
- Added RAAF Roulettes livery
- Added “PITOT HEAT” caution light function
- Added pitot heat failure in Mission Editor
- Pitot heat korry light is now off when Mission Editor “pitot heat fail” occurs
- Added “pitot heat fail” repair
- Fixed logic of “pitot/static port blocked” failures in Mission Editor. Now those follow the same logic as the one of “pitot/static port blocked by ice” systems failure, i.e., it uses last known values of pressures, etc.
- Implemented pitot heat equation. Now it affects only the ability to reengage pitot heat on ground after about 17-15 minutes (depending on TAT) since enabled. To reengage pitot heat, wait for a couple of minutes until it cools down. Such electrical condition is very rare though
- Updated cockpit textures, including lighting
- Adjusted effect of alpha and beta on the computed indicated airspeed
- Fixed cockpit lighting of external model
- Added input_profiles_repairer.exe and corresponding readme.txt. This exe allows to recover old C-101 input mapping saved previously to Open Beta update 126.96.36.199196. Already correct profiles are kept untouched. Disregard the repairer output file
- Adjusted g-suit effectiveness factor (a wrong scale was being used)
- Modified „crash“ button tooltip, added its activation condition for clarity
- Updated brightness control for the following lights:
- All cockpits: emergency pitch trim light, markers lights, ENG IGN light, CAWS panel lights, IFF test light, IFF reply light
- EB: ARN-127 freq digits, ARC-134 freq digits, ARC-164 freq digits, HSI digits
- CC: MPR light, telebriefing light, HSI/ADI digits
- Korry buttons and other signal lights without integrated brightness control change now their brightness with instrument and consoles lights dimmers
- Implemented landing gear red status lights (gear in transit)
- Fixed ILS frequency typo in Persian Gulf instant action hard landing mission
- Gear handle light brightness depends now on the instrument knob (dimmer) position
- Fuel lights are set to off (white bars) when fuel measurement CB is pulled
- CC HSI annunciator lights brightness is changed now with instrument knob (dimmer)
- Adjusted initial instrument/consoles knobs (dimmers) settings
DCS P-47D Thunderbolt by ED
- Cylinder temperature fixed
- Gas temperature for turbine is constant regardless of magneto off or fuel cut-off – fixed
- Aftercooler update
- Changed position and cover’s texture of the guns. Fixed collision model
- Oil system update
- Fixed missing FFB shake
- Added landing light driven shak
- Reduced propellor disbalance effect magnitude
DCS Spitfire LF Mk.IX by ED
- Fixed interconnected left and central wheels damage
DCS FW 190 A-8 by ED
- Tuned the adjustable iron sight
DCS FW 190 D-9 by ED
- Replaced sagged valve springs
DCS Bf 109 K-4 by ED
- Added net sync for gun sight
- Tune up of hydro hoses damages
- Adjusted negative g oil cut out
DCS P-51D Mustang by ED
- Oil pressure fixed
DCS A-10C Warthog by ED
- Adjusted minimum value and curve for HUD-only and exported displays views brightness after bug: MFD’s are dark on view Alt+F1
- CDU display brightness adjustment don’t work – fixed
DCS F-18C Hornet by ED
- Added Doppler Beam Sharpened (DBS) EXP -1/2/3 modes
- Radar locks air target in AG mode, but HUD target box stays in default or last known position – Fixed
- ICLS is not stabilized. If ship rolls on waves ICLS bar swings together with deck – fixed
- TACAN Data not showing on SA page top left – Fixed
- Launch bar switch is down for player spawned on catapult – Fixed
- JDAM indication is crossed out on the HUD when the JDAM is not aligned – Fixed
- F-18C separate RWR indication is barely visible – Fixed
- RWR screen is now rendered to a texture
- RWR brightness is initialized according to the night/day condition (Sun angle at mission start)
- Adjusted RWR symbology material alpha, as well as the visual appearance of the font (thickness)
- Gun smoke is far too dense – Fixed
- Forced „Unrestricted SATNAV“ option doesn’t work – Fixed
- Laser CODE on SMS main page with Guns selected creating a conflict – Fixed
- GBU-31(V)3/B Fuze Error – Fixed
- AMRAAM midcourse guidance stops when the L&S is swapped with DT2 in LTWS – Fixed
- Designation in NAV or AG modes stops AIR Attack Radar range and elevation changes – Fixed
- Standby ADI turn rate indicator (adjusted turn rate needle) – Fixed
- AIM-120 Quantity on HUD Incorrect with Mixed Types Onboard – Fixed
- Autostart macros fixed with INS STD HDG Alignment – Fixed
- INS GND alignment never finishes if GPS is not available – Fixed
- INS alignment status display in HSI indicates 0.5 OK but INS alignment is not ready – Fixed
- Aided INS (AINS) position mode – Fixed
- Missing MPCD Display Controls
- Contrast control was added to AMPCD
- Also contrast control was implemented for L/R MDIs
- Added yardstick to FLIR page
- Added coordinate display for FLIR page
- Added north arrow to FLIR
- INS align display horizontal bar aligned – Fixed
- Hot start IFA not aligned properly – Fixed
- Hot start should have INS selector knob in IFA – Fixed
- FCS page glitch (Appear only on first page activation) – Fixed
- POS/ADC Caution Message is Missing – Fixed
- INS DEGD Caution Message is Missing
- Fuel overwrites WP name – Fixed
- Comm 1 switches from AM to FM on its own – Fixed
- Engine sound update (wip)
- Major external sound update
- Air-to-Air Target Range on Air-to-Ground HUD – Fixed
- AG radar. Infantry can be detected – Fixed
- AG radar. FRZ and SIL don’t function properly – Fixed
- Maverick slaving after step- Fixed
- AG radar. EXP render issues – Fixed
- Toggle HUD Time Off with Landing Gear Down – Fixed
DCS F-16C Viper by ED
- TGP Litening:
- Added HOTAS Commands
- Added Cursor Zero (CZ) Mode
- Added Steerpoint Indication
- Added HSD Steerpoint
- Added Laser Range Indication
- Added Laser Code Indication
- Added Camera Pointing Azimuth
- Added DCLT option
- Added Time to Steerpoint Indication
- Added AA mode
- Added North Arrow
- Added Coordinate Display
- Added NAV Mode Slave
- Added Meter Stick Value
- Added Gray Scale
- HUD CCRP indication doesn’t sync with on TGP selected target – Fixed
- LASER guided bombs Time to impact on HUD & TGP – Fixed
- TGP Slew changes Waypoint locations IN HSD – Fixed
- TGP can show -10ft of altitude – Fixed
- TGP CCRP selection drops empty waypoint coordinates to (X = 0, Z = 0)
- HUD AOA Bracket top and bottom to wide – Fixed
- Adjusted dim lights logic
- CMDS „CHAFF FLARE“ message after takeoff – Fixed
- FLIR crazy brightness parameters at night – Fixed
- HSI Very dimmed at night – Fixed
- Master light switch is not illuminated – Fixed
- Countermeasures released below aircraft – Fixed
- Add NOT SOI label to formats that can be assigned SOI: FCR/TGP Pages
- Add Weapon Time To Impact (TTI)
- Add Time to Steerpoint Needed
- Add Israeli, Turkish Skins
DCS F-86F Sabre by ED
- F-86F Direction indicator knob animation corrected
DCS Flaming Cliffs by ED
- Su-25T Cockpit. Restored coloured glass. Corrected glass material. Added scratch texture on the canopy. Added rain drops on glass.
- MiG-29 Cockpit. Restored countermeasures counter. Corrected the speed indicator. Added scratch texture on the canopy. Added some textures.
- Su-25 Cockpit. Added scratch texture on the canopy. Added rain drops on glass. Corrected mirrors animation.
- A-10A Cockpit. Added scratch texture on the canopy. Added rain drops on glass. Eliminated gaps on the back side of the cockpit.
- MiG-29. The engine nozzle will open if the throttle is pulled back independently from the airspeed.
- Su-25T. The TV screen is transparent in HUD only view – fixed.
DCS Mi-8MTV2 by ED
- Eliminated gaps on some details of the cockpit
DCS UH-1H Huey by ED
- Fix of left side gunner sound
DCS L-39 Albatros by ED
- Gear indicator lamps don’t work after a cold start – fixed
DCS Supercarrier by ED
DCS: The Channel Map by ED
- When the AI takes off from runway 3 of High Halden, they fail to see any units on the runway and crash into them – fixed
DCS WWII and Assets Pack
- Schnellboot sometimes incorrectly attacks the target – fixed
- Bofors 40mm erratic behaviour – tuned
- Flak 41 ignore buildings/scenery and continue to fire without LOS – fixed
- Tail wheel behavior tuned for all taildraggers
- Users can create their own rooms
- Crew intercom rooms autocreated now
- Mission makers can create additional coalition rooms via scripts system
UH-1H Argo Campaign by 373vFS Greg:
- Mission 1: Adjusted landing trigger conditions.
- Mission 3: UH-60 Follow conditions adjusted.
- Mission 4: Mission time/ Weather conditions adjusted.
- Mission 6: Mortar group trigger conditions adjusted.
- Mission 15: Apache start position adjusted/ Apaches shooting conditions adjusted.
The Museum Relic Campaign by Apache600:
- Updated skins of F-86F and MiG-15bis
- Mission 13 (F-86) P-51 takes off into back of CH-47 Chinook : Fixed
- Mission 6 (F-86) Typo in Situation Briefing: Fixed
- Mission 8.3 (Both) Wingman doesn’t follow player : Fixed
- Mission 15 (F-86) Triggers for enemy escort and IL-76 tripping out of order: Fixed
F-15C The Georgian War campaign by Baltic Dragon:
- M11: Adjusted AI pathing to prevent issues causing some flights to crash before the player is aware of them
F/A-18C Hornet – The Serpent’s Head 2 Campaign by Badger 633:
- Mission 01: AI aircraft actions adjusted, now guns only, earlier loss of immunity, triggers more forgiving.
- Mission 03: Fail state adjusted for unusual pilot routes, certain targets made more vulnerable, label enforcement removed.
- Mission 05: Fuel correction made to easy A2A option; info added to brief regarding min SAM standoff distance.
- Mission 06: Minor voice correction. Mission 07: Removed chocks note. Mission 08: Unusual responses JTAC corrected.
- Mission 09: Aerial photo in brief corrected. Mission 10 Simple A2A version: Correction to an important vehicle late activation.
Bf 109 K-4 Jagdflieger Campaign, F-86F Hunters over the Yalu Campaign, P-51D The Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney Campaign, Spitfire IX The Big Show Campaign by Reflected Simulations:
- Fine tuned triggers
- Introduced interactive triggers
- Added better user guidance
- Campaign progression logic revised
UH-1H Worlds Apart – Spring 2025 Campaign by Low-Level-Heaven
- Fixed path finding issues in Mission 7 and 8